Jim Doty - Photo Blog
 

 
Photography: Photos, News, and Tips
 
 
   
 
Wednesday, April 16, 2003
 
CANON 10D

The new digital Canon 10D is every bit as nice as the early reviews say it is. I've worked with if for several days now and I am very impressed. It produces files from which I can make 12x18 inch prints that are every bit as good as prints from a slide or negative. My hands on first look is here. My specifications review is here. The VERY detailed review at DP Review is here.

THE DOLOMITES

The Dolomites are a well known set of peaks in Italy. Three webcams are set up in the area. You can go there anytime it is daytime in Italy. My favorite views are just before sunrise which is usually late at night in the Eastern U.S. Click on one of the three webcams on the right side of the page.

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives