Jim Doty - Photo Blog
 

 
Photography: Photos, News, and Tips
 
 
   
 
Saturday, January 31, 2004
 

Wisconsin Sunset, Photo (c) Jim Doty, Jr.

MOZILLA FIREBIRD

I posted some comments on Mozilla Firebird on January 1, 2004 and urged folks to consider trying the latest version of this web browser. It is much faster than Microsoft's Internet Explorer and I really like right clicking to open links in tabs rather than new windows. All of my "open" pages are across the top of my browser window in a neat row of tabs; and I can quickly jump back and forth just by clicking the tabs. This makes editing between sites much faster. I can still open new links in new windows if I choose.

WebMonkey just posted and article on Mozilla and Firebird yesterday (January 30, 2004). If you are looking for something better, faster, and safer than Internet Explorer, it is worth reading the WebMonkey article. You can also go back and read my January 1, 2004 article.


 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives