Jim Doty - Photo Blog
 

 
Photography: Photos, News, and Tips
 
 
   
 
Thursday, December 14, 2006
 

Ahhh! CHRISTMAS!


Santa and children. Photo copyright Jim Doty Jr.

Santa and children. Photo © Jim Doty Jr.


Ahhh! Christmas!


I was strolling through a local mall when I found - to my great surprise - Santa! (I could tell who he was by the name on his belt.) He was visiting with two adorable children. They chatted and I took pictures. (The mother gave me permission to use this photo on my web site.)


I visited with Santa later in the day. He cut his beard down to 1/4 inch in length the day after last Christmas, and he has been letting it grow ever since. Hmmmm. I didn't know Santa cut his beard. The things they don't teach you in school. Live and learn.


I hope you enjoy the Christams season as much as I do.


Merry Christmas!

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives