Jim Doty - Photo Blog
 

 
Photography: Photos, News, and Tips
 
 
   
 
Thursday, December 22, 2005
 
MY NATURE CALENDAR IS AVAILABLE

2006 Nature Calendar Preview
2006 Nature Calendar Preview

You can order the calendar (and see a larger preview) by going to Lulu.com/Jim Doty.

If you've been following my posts about Lulu.com, you know about my experiment with file types and their printer.

If not, you can read more here and here.

The short story is that I sent a test calendar to Lulu with photos of my grandchildren as three different file types. When the test calendar came back last Saturday, I knew what kind of file to send to Lulu to get the best results. I uploaded the photos for my nature calendar Saturday evening. The calendar shipped from Lulu on Tuesday and arrived here today. That is pretty good service.

The calendar looks good. I am pleased with the overall results. For those of you who have been asking me to do a nature calendar, it is now available.

The preview above shows the cover and the monthly photos. You can order the calendar (and see a larger preview) by going to Lulu.com/Jim Doty.

If you want to do a calendar of your own photos but have someone else print it, I recommend Lulu. Be sure and send them properly edited sRGB files (see the above linked posts).

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives